For the past 43 years, we have been serving our respected clients by offering excellent quality Voltage Transformer. It is widely used in many industrial and commercial places for offering a steady and synchronized flow of voltage. Power factor is an important factor in determining secondary voltage. It means that voltage regulation of a transformer is a dynamic load dependent. Significance of a voltage regulation helps us to know efficient working of a customer. So, Voltage Transformer must opt as it may give change in voltage when load is connected.
High speed Voltage Correction
Complete protection against noise
Long lasting functional life
- Capacity: 100 VA to 7KVA for single phase and 3 KVA to 20 KVA For 3 Phase.
- Input Voltage
- 160V to 300V A.C. & 130V to 300V
- A.C. For single phase 50Hz +- 2Hz.
- 275V to 485V & 225V to 485V
- Output Voltage: 220v/230V A.C.
- Freq. Effect: Approximately 1.5% change in output 1 Hz. Frequency Change.
- Response Time: Within 20 milliseconds.
- Wave From: Harmonic filtered Sine Wave.
- O.P. Vol. Correction: 2 Cycles max. For no load to full lode change.
- Operating Temp.: 5oC to 50oC.
- Inul. Resistance: Better 500 M? at 500V D.C.
- Construction: Ferro-resonant type.
- Inherent Protec.: Short circuit, Surges, Spikes, Glitch, Noise and Associated Interference entering from Power line.
- Cooling: Force Air Cooling (By two 100 mm Exhaust fans) for higher KVA.
- Load P.F.: 0.8 Lag to 0.9 Lead.
- Metering: 0 - 300V Moving iron meter. Accuracy +- 2% to monitor output voltage.
- Cabinet: Powder coated M.S. Cabinet with easy movable wheel for higher KVA.
- Ferro Resonant type of Voltage Regulator shall generally to be used with a minimum load of 25% of its Rated capacity.
- To be installed at least 3 feet away from Computer.
- Neutral to ground voltage is zero.
- All CVT produce some aquestic noise increases for CVT's having a very close regulation and is directly proportional to the Powr rating of CVT.